22nd August 2015, 10:34 PM
rahulmaitrayee

How to do metro railway winter training for electrical engineering

how to do metro railway winter training 2015 for electrical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do metro railway winter training for electrical engineering -- [New]
  2. Any winter training arranged by Eastern Railway Workshops for B.Tech student? Details about it?
  3. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  4. How can I do training from Metro Railway Construction? Number of students required for training?
  5. Summer training for B.Tech EC students? Can I get in Delhi Metro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any winter training arranged by Southern Railway workshops for engineering students?
  7. Procedure to apply for Vocational Summer Industrial Training at Airport Authority of India, Metro Railway, Sealdah Railway and Liluah Railway for B.Tech(EE) 3rd year student?
  8. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  9. How to do winter training in NTPC? I am a 3rd year student of electrical engineering
  10. How can I apply for Vocational Training in Indian Railway if pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  11. List of companies which offer Winter Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student in Indore?
  12. How can I do training from Kolkata metro rail? How many candidates are required for training?
  13. Duration and required documents for winter training?
  14. Delhi Metro JE Electrical Engineering previous years question papers with solutions?
  15. How can I get training and where can I get it while studying electrical engineering
  16. How to do training in Power Plant in Winter Vacation? I am a student of B.Tech Electrical
  17. How to register for training in metro Delhi?
  18. What are the government jobs after completing graduation in B.E Mechanical
1st September 2015, 02:13 PM
roshanforyou
Member+

Default Re: How to do metro railway winter training for electrical engineering

>>>>Dear you have to collect the permission letter from your college (letter of intership)
>>>>Submit It to S&T department of Metro Bhawan (where you want to go for training)
check their site of training detail and dates
15th September 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do metro railway winter training for electrical engineering

How much money pay to in Delhi metro for training after my complete course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?