10th May 2013, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

How to do microbiology after passing 12th with 48%?

actually i passed hsc with 48% but i want to do micro biology it is possible at htis %

Related Questions:
  1. Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?
  2. How should I do M.Tech in Microbiology after passing Microbiology?
  3. Which are the top colleges for microbiology after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility criteria for admission?
  4. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  5. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  6. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  7. How can I do Microbiology after passing 12th?
  8. How to do microbiology after passing 12th with 48%?
  9. How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?
  10. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  11. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  12. How to do genetic engineering in Singapore? I am doing 12th and have taken Microbiology Group
  13. What are the faculties in microbiology after passing 12th specially in botany
  14. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  15. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the Scope in Microbiology?
  17. What are the optiosna after completing 12th except microbiology and biotechnology -- [New]
  18. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
13th April 2014, 12:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do microbiology after passing 12th with 48%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
actually i passed hsc with 48% but i want to do micro biology it is possible at htis %
If you're Interested in Microbiology then you may choose B.Sc in Microbiology after completing 12th standard. B.Sc Microbiology is the very common option for student to make their career towards Microbiology field. Apart from this course you may select the courses like, Applied Microbiology, Industrial Microbiology,Medical Microbiology etc.. This course are like a general Microbiology course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification in science stream with Chemistry and Biology as main subject with 50% percentage of marks are eligible to apply for this course. Most of the colleges may give direct admission for this course based on the 12th standard marks. However, some well reputed colleges may conduct their own entrance examination and allot admission for based on the entrance examination marks. Make sure that you should satisfy the above criteria in order to get admission for M.Sc in Microbiology course.
6th December 2019, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do microbiology after passing 12th with 48%?

Exact which exam is required for the bsc in microbiology after 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?