6th June 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I do Microbiology after passing 12th?

i am a student of class 12 , i am very confues what can i do for my bachlor

Related Questions:
  1. Best option after passing 12th with 70% Physiotherapy or Microbiology?
  2. How should I do M.Tech in Microbiology after passing Microbiology?
  3. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  4. Which are the top colleges for microbiology after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility criteria for admission?
  5. Whether Microbiology subject is offered in 12th CBSE?
  6. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  7. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  8. How can I do Microbiology after passing 12th?
  9. How to do microbiology after passing 12th with 48%?
  10. How to do Ph.D in microbiology without NET exam?
  11. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  13. How to do genetic engineering in Singapore? I am doing 12th and have taken Microbiology Group
  14. What are the faculties in microbiology after passing 12th specially in botany
  15. B.Sc or M.Sc in Microbiology has no value? BE in Microbiology from BHU is a good qualification? -- [New]
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  17. Which Post graduation to do after BSc Microbiology? Medical microbiology, applied microbiology and clinical research? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the Scope in Microbiology?
22nd June 2012, 07:17 PM
tanveersandhu

Default Re: How can I do Microbiology after passing 12th?

After passing +2 with physics, chemistry,botany and zoology with at least 50% marks you can take admission in B.Sc Microbiology in a good institution. One having B.Sc in biological sciences can also apply for M.Sc.
The M.Sc program in microbiology is offered by many universities in India. The selection is made on the basis of merit list. However some universities conduct written examinations for selection.
23rd June 2012, 09:44 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!
to take the admission in microbiology,
you should complete your 12th class with physics, chemistry,botany and zoology with at least 60% marks.
you can take admission in B.Sc Microbiology in a good institution.
after bsc microbiology ,you can apply for msc biology.
The M.Sc program in microbiology is offered by many recognized universities in India.
The selection is made on the basis of merit list and the written exam conducted by the universities.
1st March 2013, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

which test i have to give to get admission in microbiology after 12th
24th February 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc in backloges in 2nd year chemistry and 3rd year computer application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?