23rd August 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top colleges for microbiology after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility criteria for admission?

what are the top best collage for microbiology after passing the 12th class. and what will be the eligibility criteria to get addmision in the collage ? plz reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 10 colleges of Pune? What is their eligibility criteria and the admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the requirement to get admission in Journalism after passing class 12th? Which are the top government colleges? -- [New]
  3. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  4. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  5. Top most colleges in Maharashtra for Biotechnology course?
  6. Names of the colleges offering MSc Microbiology course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  7. Admission in top DU college after passing 12th with 81%?
  8. Government colleges and universities to pursue MSc Microbiology? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria and how may I get admission in AFMC after 12th?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for BSc Genetics and Microbiology? List of the best colleges?
  11. After completing SSLC is it possible to do BCA?
  12. Criteria for top Government colleges? What to choose in 11th and 12th standard? Fee structure for colleges?
  13. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc?
  14. How to join microbiology course after passing 12th?
  15. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  16. Marine microbiology: eligibility, colleges, companies related to Marine microbiology
  17. How to get admission in MSc Microbiology after completing TYBSc?
  18. In which colleges can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 68%? What is the basic eligibility criteria?
30th July 2017, 02:27 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which are the top colleges for microbiology after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility criteria for admission?

Courses in the field of microbiology after 12th:-

B.Sc in microbiology
B.Sc in applied biology
B.Sc in industrial microbiology
B.Sc in clinical microbiology

Master courses:-

M.Sc in microbiology
M.Sc in applied microbiology
M.Sc in medical microbiology

Eligibility for B.Sc (Microbiology):-

Student must have passed 12th(science stream) from a recognized board.

Some reputed universities conduct entrance exam for admission to their Microbiology courses.

List of entrance exams for B.Sc microbiology:-

Indian Institute of Technology Entrance Exam (IIMK)
The Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Entrance Exam
Aligarh Muslim University Microbiology Entrance Exam
Goa University Microbiology Entrance Exam
Osmania university Microbiology Entrance Exam

List of best B.Sc microbiology colleges:-

Rai University
Ahmedabad

RIMT University
Punjab

Swami Vivekananda Institute of Modern Science
Sonarpur, Kolkata

Chandigarh University
Chandigarh

Indian Academy Degree College
Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore

Annamalai University
Tamil Nadu

Jaipur National University
Jaipur

GD Goenka University
Gurgaon

Adamas University
Barasat, Kolkata

Bharath University
Selaiyur, Chennai

Eternal University
Himachal Pradesh

Marwadi University
Rajkot

JIS University
Kolkata

Job profiles:-

Pharmacologist
Research assistant
Medical technologists
Microbiologist
Research scientist
Quality Assurance technologists
Biomedical scientist
Pharmacologist
Food technologist

Employment areas:-

Environmental agencies
Pharmaceutical industries
Agriculture department
Environmental agencies
Chemical industries
Universities
Food industry

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs. 2 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh per year.
2nd July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top colleges for microbiology after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility criteria for admission?

What are the subjects to be prepared for the biotechnology entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?