13th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai

I m doing my 2nd year mechanical engineering in chennai. my aim is to study me.automotive engineering. only a few colleges in india offer this course. if i have to study abroad, which university is the best and what is the procedure. if the procedure is little complicated i could start doing the procedures from now itself. could you please help me out?
thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MA in Automotive Engineering from Germany after B.Tech in Production & Industrial engineering?
  2. How can I do M.S(Automotive) in Germany? List of universities providing M.S in Automotive in Germany? I'm in B.E(Mechanical engineering) 3rd year in a reputed college in Chennai
  3. Which is the best course for masters in Germany?
  4. Am I eligible to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in Germany if secured 60% in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Can I apply for Automotive Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. VITMEE Results
  7. List of colleges providing M.E Automotive Engineering? What is the application procedure of it?
  8. Chances to study Master's in Automotive Engineering in mentioned universities for a candidate who has secured 60% In B.E. and scored 314 marks in GRE and 113 marks in TOEFL iBT? -- [New]
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS(Automotive Engineering) in any leading university of UK? Scholarships and approximate fee structure?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
  11. List of training centers in Chennai that provides value added courses? List of courses I can learn? I'm in 2nd year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Chennai
  12. Procedure to get admission in MS(Automotive Engineering) in USA?
  13. Which value added courses can I choose while doing 2nd year mechanical engineering?
  14. Which course I have to do for getting job in Automotive sector after doing Mechanical Engineering? Where should I study either in India or in Europe?
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  17. How to do MS in europe? I am a 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  18. Internship for 1 month in Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
17th May 2012, 01:28 PM
kranthi66

Default Re: Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai

There are many universities like Jntu,SRM,manipal university bangalore university and many other which offer many engineering courses along with automotive engineering and also the person who wants to join in that you must check the latest notifications of that course through internet.
1st April 2013, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai

which college or university do you recommend for me to study automobile engineering?help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?