22nd June 2014, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?

Am doing B.E 2nd year mechanic engineering. am interested in doing M.S in abroad. what is the procedure??

Related Questions:
  1. How to go to abroad for work while in final year Mechanical engineering? What is the procedure?
  2. How to do degree in abroad after doing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60%
  3. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  4. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
  5. Opportunities and placement details of Mechanical Engineering?
  6. How should I do civil engineering in abroad?
  7. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  8. How to do MS in abroad after doing Mechanical engineering 2nd year in KS Rangasamy College of Technology
  9. Which is better between US, Germany or UK? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
  10. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to earn money and get a job in abroad after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with first class?
  12. How to pursue career in Mechanical Engineering? How to apply in abroad? Which are the institutes offering the course?
  13. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  15. Can I do Mechanical Engineering in abroad without any entrance exam by holding 95% marks in 12th?
  16. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  17. Procedure to under master degree in Abroad? I am pursuing B.E Mechanical
  18. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
25th June 2014, 11:54 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?

It is good to see that you are interested in higher studies after completion of your mechanical engineering degree course. But first of all, make sure you complete the engineering course with good grades since the foreign universities also evaluates the academic background of the students during selection of students for admission.

Procedure to get admission in MS degree course in USA:-

- You need to appear for entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL or IELTS.
- You need to score very good marks in the entrance marks - GRE and IELTS or TOEFL.
- You need to choose certain universities as per the scores and apply online.
- You need to submit your resume and statement of purpose.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in any one of the university.
- Then you need to apply for VISA at the US consulate.
- For VISA details, click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?