28th June 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?

hello........sir, iam studying b.tech 3rd year at present i want to do MS in U.S.A can u suggest me top universities and where can i get the information of all the universities of U.S.A

15th October 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?

TOP UNIVERSITIES IN MS-USA AFTER GRADUATION OF ELECTRONICS AND INSTRUMENTATION IN INDIA
12th November 2011, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top universities for MS in USA after doing B.Tech? Information of all the universities of USA?

hello sir , I am studying B.E. 3rd year c.s.e at present I want to do ms suggest me a good university and fee structure.
5th February 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

hi..............im 3rd btech student ...my gre score is 303/340 and btech aggregate is 83% my tenth and inter are 92 and 90% respectively...i have a strong academic background.......please suggest me a list of good university in us in computer science....................................-866
17th December 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

hi... sir im studying B.E 2nd year.... what is the minimum elegibile % to write the TOEFL exam....?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?