9th July 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc after graduation? I am interested to study in Delhi

I am persuing my basc instrumentation and want to do msc after the graduation. I am interested to study in delhi only. Kindly suggest me the path to follow. My subject of interest are
semiconductor, genetics, microbio, chemistry.

Apart from m.sc what other thing you can suggest. Please help

8th July 2014, 12:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MSc after graduation? I am interested to study in Delhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am persuing my basc instrumentation and want to do msc after the graduation. I am interested to study in delhi only. Kindly suggest me the path to follow. My subject of interest are
semiconductor, genetics, microbio, chemistry.

Apart from m.sc what other thing you can suggest. Please help
M.Sc stands for (Master of Science). The duration of the course is for two which is divided into four semester. Many institutions in India offers this M.Sc course.

M.Sc Eligibility Criteria:-

~Bachelor Degree in relevant specialization from any recognized Institution or University.
~ Minimum 50% percentage of marks required.
~Final Year students can also apply and SC / ST applicants have to ensure that they possess a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation.

Admission Criteria:-

The Admission to this M.Sc course is based on entrance examination conducted by the concerned university. The applicant who is qualified in entrance examination are eligible to get admission for M.Sc course.

Since that you are interested in Semiconductor, Genetics, microbiology, Chemistry, etc... you can apply for the following courses like,

Other Master degree course Apart from M.Sc,

MBA in Instrumentation
MA in Instrumentation
MBA in Microbiology etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?