22nd December 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc in Biotechnology private?

i want to do msc in biotechnology private...please give me the procedure for the same

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  2. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  3. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  4. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I be eligible for lecturer job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  7. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  9. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
  10. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  11. What is the difference between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Integrated Biotechnology?
  12. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  13. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology -- [New]
  14. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  15. Which are the Ph.D programmes with scholarship after doing MSc in Medical Biotechnology held by Government and Private Institutes?
  16. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  17. Which course is better between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  18. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
30th July 2017, 09:29 AM
nagam.

Default Re: How to do MSc in Biotechnology private?

M.Sc Biotechnology in private means correspondence or distance education that you are looking for.

There are universities that offer M.Sc in Biotechnology in private or distance mode.

In this mode, you don't go to college for classes and you go to college only to write exams.

But this is not good. Without going to college and without listening to classes, you won't learn anything.

If you are doing some job and can't go to college, then that is fine.

If that is not the case, please join in regular mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?