21st November 2010, 03:44 PM
Rutvik Patel

Which are the Ph.D programmes with scholarship after doing MSc in Medical Biotechnology held by Government and Private Institutes?

Respected sir , i m doing my M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology. i wnat to get information about Ph.D programmes with schlorship in India held by goverment institutes as well as private institutes.

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  3. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  4. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  5. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  6. How to do Ph.D from Japan, Germany or US after completing B.Tech Biotech with 74%? What is the scholarship program for it? Can I do Ph.D without investing money?
  7. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  8. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  9. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  11. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  12. List of the colleges/universities offering Ph.D course with scholarship? I have completed my M.Sc in biotechnology
  13. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  14. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  15. Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Food technology? List of institutes conducting entrance for Ph.D with scholarship? -- [New]
  16. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  17. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  18. List of good institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology? I have completed MSc in Biotechnology from Nirma University
28th May 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Ph.D programmes with scholarship after doing MSc in Medical Biotechnology held by Government and Private Institutes?

Respected sir , i m doing my M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology. i wnat to get information about Ph.D programmes with schlorship in India held by goverment institutes as well as private institutes.
18th June 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the Ph.D programmes with scholarship after doing MSc in Medical Biotechnology held by Government and Private Institutes?

exactly which colleges in mumbai offers msc in medical biotechnology?
16th September 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
exactly which colleges in mumbai offers msc in medical biotechnology?
MGM Ins. of health &science,kamothe navi mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?