1st October 2012, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

How to do MSc chemistry via district education?

I'm staying in trissur kerala.i want to do msc chem via dstnt edn staying here.so pls tell me about the colleges offering this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  2. How to do MSc chemistry, botany through distance education?
  3. Is it a good choice to do MSc from distance education after graduating from Chemistry?
  4. What are the options for me in Msc while pursuing BSc Chemistry from DU? Best institute of India to get my education in MSc?
  5. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  6. Can I pursue M.Phil in chemistry from any institute through distance course? I have completed MSc in Chemistry -- [New]
  7. From where can I purchase DIET form in Delhi?
  8. Can I apply for BTC after scoring 899 marks in graduation?
  9. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for NET entrance exam after completing MSc in Chemistry from distance education
  11. How to do Ph.D through distance education after completing MSc in Polymer Chemistry
  12. How to get the list of BTC training center in UP?
  13. Is MSc chemistry distance education conducted by Annamalai University
  14. Am I eligible to write the TRP exam after completing MSc(Bio Chemistry), M.Ed(Education)?
  15. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  16. MSc medical microbiology and MSc genetics offering colleges in Krishna, Guntur, Prakasam District, AP?
  17. Career option after M.Sc Chemistry with PGDM?
  18. JBT haryana after 12th Arts? How to apply? Application forms? -- [Most Discussed]
29th March 2013, 12:41 PM
MariaInfant
Member+

Default Re: How to do MSc chemistry via district education?

Friend,

These are the universities that offer M.Sc Chemistry via distant education:

->University of Birmingham.

->Loughborough University.

->Curtin University.

->University of Cambridge.

->University of cape town.

->Queen's University Belfast.

Wish you all the best.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?