13th March 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write the TRP exam after completing MSc(Bio Chemistry), M.Ed(Education)?

Sir,i have completed msc(bio chemistry),med(education) under which subject am i eligible to write the trp exams.for my subject it is not showing anything,so please help me.thanks

1st May 2012, 04:26 PM
krithika.mm

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the TRP exam after completing MSc(Bio Chemistry), M.Ed(Education)?

Dear Guest,
For TRB exam these are the eligibility criteria:

a) General Qualifications: The candidate applied should possess a minimum general qualification as defined in Schedule to the General Rule for the Tamil Nadu State and Subordinate Service and B.A./ B.Sc./B.Litt/Pulavar, in relevant subject obtained from a recognized University.

b) Professional Qualifications: The candidate should possess the professional
qualification as follows:
B.T/B.Ed obtained in a recognised University and the candidate who applied for the posts of Tamil Pandit should possess the Tamil Pandit Training or Secondary Grade Teacher Training / Diploma in Teacher Education from recognised Institutions.

c)Proficiency in Tamil Language:
The candidate should have been passed Tamil Language as part I or part II upto SSLC and PUC / Higher Secondary examination level. If not, he/she should pass Tamil language test conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission within a period of two years from the date of their appointment.

Employment Registration: Only those candidates who have registered in any one of the Employment Exchanges in the State of Tamilnadu for their Teaching qualification on or before 25-4-2008, and who hold updated registration card, are eligible to apply for the posts.

Age: Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 1-7-2008.

All the best!
22nd November 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write the TRP exam after completing MSc(Bio Chemistry), M.Ed(Education)?

sir, i'm a physics graduate.. also i studied one year dual degree in tamil(B.Litt).. Can I do tamil pandit course, by having one year tamil course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?