8th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Tania Chakraborty123

Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?

which courses should i opt for after completing B.Sc in maths honors?.....m totally confused.......plz help.......

10th August 2012, 10:20 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which courses should I opt after completing BSc in maths Honors?

There are many number of courses which you could opt after B.Sc in Mathematics

MBA in Finance
Masters in Computer Application
Masters in Economics
Masters in Maths

All the above courses are very good as far as candidate career is concern but you must keep in a mind that these courses should

be done from recognized and reputed institutes for good career.

MBA in Finance

MBA in Finance is 2 years post graduate course in which student learn about Managerial and Financial aspect of the company in detail.

MBA in Finance candidate is required in every sector of economy as finance is foremost and important function of any company or organization.

Some Top companies hiring MBA in Finance candidate Canara Bank, Delhi Stock Exchange, HCL, PNB, Central Bank of India, India Bull Securities,

Axis Bank, HDFC, Dish TV, India TV, Religare Securities.

Masters in Computer Application

It is 2/3 years Best degree course in computers providing jobs to students in IT Sector of the Economy.

This sector is providing Maximum Employment to the Indian candidates than any other Sector in India.

Masters in Economics

This also a best course and you will be eligible to do the jobs in Financial Sector of Economy after doing MA in Economics.

Govt Sector also offers some highly respected jobs after doing this course like

Civil Services
Indian Economics Services
Reserve Bank of India.

Masters in Maths

Masters in Maths is last but not the least , you can become Research Analyst in Computer , Marketing and other Industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?