12th June 2012, 03:33 PM
Fatima Rasheed

Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore

is there entry test for B.S.C. honors in mathematics and computer science to get admission in ounjab universityblahore? if yes what are the requirements and eligibility?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in BSc Honors biology in Punjab University after scoring 70% in 12th CBSE
  2. How to get admission for BSc Honors Maths in Punjab University after non medical in 12th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  5. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Mathematics in Punjab University? Information about the entrance test?
  6. How to take admission in Punjab University? I have done B.Tech and want to do M.Tech in computer science
  7. Advantages of pursuing BSc Honors course in Computer Science from Delhi University? What are the career options after BSc Course?
  8. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Punjab University
  9. Can I get admission in B.Sc 2nd year honors after completing B.Sc 1st year from science stream?
  10. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  13. How to calculate aggregate marks of BCA? Does it include Honours+Subsidiary+Compulsory marks?
  14. Which are the universities offering BSc Honors in Maths in Punjab, India? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  15. How to do BSc Honors in Punjab University after scoring 72.2%? Procedure for the same?
  16. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course? -- [New]
  17. Hostelers fee and subject combination for Geology honours?
  18. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
10th March 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any entry test for BSc honors in Mathematics and computer science to get admission in Punjab University Bangalore

I want to do bsc honour in physics but i do not know that what can i do for this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?