12th April 2013, 09:00 PM
sujata singh r

How to do MSc through correspondence form Osmania University?

i want to do Msc through correspondence from osmania universty. is there any exam from entance?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  2. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  4. Is Osmania university offering correspondence or evening class in B.Ed? I am a practicing teacher in government school
  5. Can I do research after completing MSc in correspondence? Which colleges should I prefer for MSc correspondence?
  6. Date of distance education MSc mathematics from Osmania University?
  7. Osmania university MSc entrance exam forms -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  9. How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University
  10. Should I go for M.Sc in Microbiology by paper or by research? From which university can I do correspondence course?
  11. Fee details for doing MSc course in Osmania University?
  12. Date of upcoming B.Ed entrance exam?
  13. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS?
  14. When is the upcoming B.Ed entrance test? What is the date of it?
  15. List of MSc Biotechnology colleges affiliated to Osmania University?
  16. Syllabus for MSc(Microbiology) entrance exam of Osmania University?
  17. Am I eligible to teach chemistry in JNTUK engineering college? I did MSc biochemistry from Osmania University with 59%
  18. From where to get the application form for Osmania University? I have completed my graduation with 65%
4th June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc through correspondence form Osmania University?

in which month msc maths Open university entrance test will conduct?
5th July 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc through correspondence form Osmania University?

i have done BCA and now i m pursuing MCA through IGNOU. Is i'm eligible to do Msc Mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?