14th December 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?

i am graduate in science from kumauon university &i want to do msc zoology correspondence from any recognized university which is beneficial for me in Lt selection prcess plz send me list of col of uttrakhand

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?
  2. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for getting admission in MBA(Correspondence) from DU?
  3. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  4. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  5. Does IGNOU offer M.Phil through correspondence? Procedure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  7. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  8. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  9. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same? -- [New]
  10. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  11. Which of the universities in Kerala that are offering MSc Food Science and Technology? Eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  12. Any entrance for doing MSc through correspondence? Colleges in Hyderabad for doing MSc Correspondence? Procedure for doing it and fee structure for the same?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  14. List of institutes providing M.Tech (Correspondence) in Biotechnology. What's the procedure for admission in the same
  15. Best universities from which I can do the MSc Physics through distance mode? What is the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and requirements?
  16. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  17. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
  18. Which course is better between MSc Operational Research and MSc statistics? What is the eligibility criteria and procedure?
13th April 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?

i am graduate in science from kumauon university &i want to do msc zoology correspondence from any recognized university which is beneficial for me
11th June 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?

i am B.E.(electronics & communication) and i will M.S.c. (mathes)
18th September 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

i need some basic knowledge about m.sc mathematics?
24th April 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate with chemistry subject. i want to do msc maths in correspondance from mum unv. is it possible todo
28th May 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

i am engeering diploma B.A(non science subjects) B.ED m a(hindi) appearing in last sem from panjab university can I do M.Sc maths correspondence pls tell procedure to do this
25th June 2013, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc(H.Sc) &B.ED .can i do m.sc maths from IGNOU.
16th July 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to do m.sc operational research\ m.sc statistics through distance education.. i ve completedr m.sc maths.. is it worth doing... which institutions in south tamilnadu does offer this course
13th September 2013, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc(hons.) in maths.Can i do m.sc in maths from ignou?
11th October 2013, 07:10 PM
MohinderK

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MSC correspondence course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am graduate in science from kumauon university &i want to do msc zoology correspondence from any recognized university which is beneficial for me in Lt selection prcess plz send me list of col of uttrakhand
If I were you, I would develop research abilities by reading papers, articles from journals and develop interest in a particular, specific field and research in that field by reading the relevant literature by other eminent scientists, professors in the same field and eventually publish papers in science journals!

That is better than doing a course work master degree!
Annamali University also provides correspondence in Zoology though.

Good luck!
30th May 2014, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

i done b.tech.in civil engg.now i want to do msc in chemistry from a univ.can it possible pls?
5th July 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i want to do msc math i am mtech student pass from vani vihr .in gradution 48% mark no honors..........
5th July 2014, 09:20 AM
sandhya70

i want to do msc math i am mtech student pass from vani vihar.in gradution only 48% mark so can i do msc math..
30th June 2016, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc in Chemistry and would like to do M.Sc in zoology or ecology through correspondenve or distsnce education . Is it possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?