6th April 2012, 03:53 PM
srisailm

How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University

i want do pg diploma in taxation in distance of correspondence through osmania university kindly how can approach

Related Questions:
  1. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  2. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  4. Names of the universities to do M.Com in Taxation through distance? What is the fee structure?
  5. Am I eligible to continue my Graduation if quit 10 years ago?
  6. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  7. Correspondence Diploma in mechanical engineering thorugh distance or correspondence education?
  8. From where to do PG Diploma in Taxation by Correspondence?
  9. Is there any provision for distance learning M.Tech course from Osmania university?
  10. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  11. Last date to apply for BEd (correspondence) entrance exam-2011 of Osmania university
  12. How to do BSc private?
  13. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  14. How to do MSc through correspondence form Osmania University?
  15. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved) -- [New]
  16. Is there any way to complete Diploma in Mechanical engineering by means of distance or correspondence education?
  17. CDS 2 Exam 2010 Results Dates -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?

24th July 2012, 09:59 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University

Quote:
Originally Posted by srisailm View Post
i want do pg diploma in taxation in distance of correspondence through osmania university kindly how can approach

The Osmania University, offers Post Graduate Diploma program in Taxation through regular mode. The duration of the Diploma program is one year. In order to be eligible, one must have completed the Bachelors degree in Commerce [B.Com] with a minimum of 40% marks. Candidate belonging to reserved category need to have just score pass marks in order to be eligible. Admission is through Post Graduate Common Entrance Tests conducted by the Osmania University [OUPGCET].

The Osmania University offers the Post Graduate Diploma programs in the following Departments through Distance mode:
  • Computer Application
  • Business Management
  • English Language Training
  • Mathematics
  • Telecom Software.
For detail information one may refer to the following Link.

8th July 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do PG diploma in taxation in distance or correspondence through Osmania University

i want do pg in taxation in distance of correspondence through osmania university kindly how and who can I approach

21st March 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Do you offering post graducation diploma in taxation in correspondence mode

26th July 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have written the OU pgcet entrance with M.Com stream and got 207 rank. In web option how can I choose PG diploma in Taxation course as it is not seeming any where in the web options? What will be the process after writing the entrance exam for pg diploma in Taxation?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?