6th July 2013, 09:29 PM
Posts: n/a

How to do MSc in Zoology if I am a central government employee?

i am a central govt employee and i want to do msc in zoology through correspondence.please suggest university.i live in guwahati,assam

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  2. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  3. Where can I do Ph.D in Chemistry in Correspondence having done M.Sc in Physical Chemistry and M.Phil and being a Central Government Employee?
  4. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  5. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  6. Is it compulsory to do Ph.D programme for a government employee who have qualified NET?
  7. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  9. Can I apply for any MPSC exam? I am a central government employee
  10. Is there any age relaxation for central government female employee?
  11. Is there any option to do MSc Zoology through correspondence? What is the exam place? I have completed BSc in Zoology with 56%
  12. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  13. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate? -- [New]
  14. When is the vacancy for combined graduate level exam expected? Can a retired defence personnel avail the benefit of Ex Servicemen?
  15. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
  16. Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees?
  17. Minimum age required for a Central Government Employee to be eligible for UPSC Exam?
  18. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?
28th September 2013, 09:14 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: How to do MSc in Zoology if I am a central government employee?

i want to do msc zoology n i am govt servent having 35 age is it possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning? 56 18th December 2018 07:55 PM
What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities? 15 7th August 2017 12:36 AM
Am i eligible for MCA (Distance Learning Program) offered by Symbosis Institute? I am graduate from DU (distance learning) with 3 years diploma from NIIT in software engineering. 1 6th February 2012 01:49 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: