18th September 2013, 10:39 PM
sanjay.bankar

Can I apply for any MPSC exam? I am a central government employee

i am a central government employee, my age is 44, can i apply for any MPSC examination ?

Related Questions:
  1. Upper age limit for MPSC examination for Central Government employees?
  2. Can i apply for ICWAI or CA? I am a central government employee
  3. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate? -- [New]
  4. How to apply for another post in central government if I am a employee in central government with annual income of 5 lakh? Am I eligible to apply in OBC quota?
  5. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  6. How to apply for a job in state bank of India? My father is a central government employee of grade III in BSNL
  7. What is the maximum age limit for central government employee to apply for IES exam? What is the cutoff percentage required?
  8. What is the age relaxation given for central government employee?
  9. Age relaxation in Central government job being 30 years old State government employee?
  10. What is the age limit for state government employee for MPSC entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  12. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  13. Minimum age required for a Central Government Employee to be eligible for UPSC Exam?
  14. How to do MSc in Zoology if I am a central government employee?
  15. Can a central government employee apply for State government? What's the age limit for the same?
  16. Is there any age relaxation for central government female employee?
  17. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  18. Any age relaxation for me to appear in group I services of central government if I am a WB government employee?

11th August 2015, 09:20 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any MPSC exam? I am a central government employee

Sorry, but ,you are not eligible to apply for MPSC exam as you have crossed the maximum age limit to sit for any MPSC exam .

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

Maharashtra Public Service Commission conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

The eligibility criteria required for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate must have completed graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age to apply for MPSC must be in between 19 years to 33 years. Age relaxation of 3 years is provided for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.

To get more details, you can visit the official website of MPSC:- www.mpsc.gov.in

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?