4th March 2013, 09:59 AM

How to do Nautical Engineering after 12th?

i have taken computer science!!!!!!!n m interested in doing nautical engineering after 12!!!!!!!!!so what cources should i do after 12 n what r the qualification required for nautical engineering after 12th!!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. How can Mechanical Engineers get jobs on Ships?
  2. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  3. Duration of DCUK cadet course in Indian Merchant Navy?
  4. How to become a marine engg? What is the procedure? Exams which I should prepare for?
  5. Can I appear for merchant navy entrance exam for BSc Nautical after scoring 50% in 12th?
  6. Is Merchant Navy after graduation in computer science possible?
  7. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  9. Last five years question papers for B.Sc Nautical Science entrance exam of leading universities?
  10. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  11. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science? -- [New]
  12. What are the requirements to join Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics
  14. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  15. After 12th science which exam to give? How much score is needed? Procedure to get into the field of Merchant Navy for Marine Engineering and Nautical Science?
  16. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  17. Can I do BSc nautical science after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering
  18. Difference between Nautical Science and Marine Engineering?
15th June 2016, 06:24 AM
sah.alok932

Default Re: How to do Nautical Engineering after 12th?

In order to join merchant navy, nautical science is the best option to look for. The course of nautical science is specially designed for merchant navy and is for those who want to join merchant navy, among others nautical science is the best one to study for joining merchant navy.

In order to study nautical science, it is important to have done intermediate with physics, chemistry and mathematics, only those who have done intermediate with pure science stream can study nautical science, minimum 60% is required in intermediate. Admissions are done directly on the basis of marks scored in intermediate, no entrance exam is required. Course fees is relatively high nearly 8 lakhs in three years. Physical fitness is required ,along with good eye vision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?