10th April 2013, 09:57 PM
ravinder64756

How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics

i have passed +2 with maths and physics.i want to appear for Bsc nautical from imu so post me a thread of previous years question papers

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  3. How to do MSc in Physics after passing BSc in Maths
  4. How should I join Merchant Navy as a merchant officer? I am a SY Mechanical Polytechnic student
  5. Can I do PG in Nanotechnology after passing BSc Physics with computer science and maths?
  6. Can I do B.Sc Physics after MBBS along with job?
  7. Can we do Nautical Science after passing BSc after 12th?
  8. What to do after BSc(Physics, Chemistry and Maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last year CET Nautical Science question papers for Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  10. Can I do B.Ed course from Kerala after completing BSc degree with 72%?
  11. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  12. Can I become a Lieutenant in Army after passing 12th with Physics and Maths with 46%
  13. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy stream? I wear spectacles
  14. Can I give 12th science Maths and Physics exam from GSEB after while doing T.Y BSc IT?
  15. Which courses I can opt for after completion of 12th class with Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in Physics, Chemistry and Maths Olympiad after completing 12th? -- [New]
  17. Can I take admission in BSc Biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths
  18. Am I eligible to join B.Sc in Physics after completion of 12th Class with Informatics and without Mathematics?
27th April 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics

Sir plz may i knw what is the last exact date of l form submission for kolkata,2013 i.e.,for B.sc in nautical science..
5th May 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics

i am studying in12th std.next year i will join diploma in nautical science course.please guide me cet exam tuition center tamilnadu
15th May 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bams but found difficulty in sanskrit and hindi so my interest in bams is now going down also I have great interest in physics so what can I do till I am in 1st prof and age is 20
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?