27th March 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How to become a marine engg? What is the procedure? Exams which I should prepare for?

hello sir i am in first year of mechanical engg. and i want to become a marine engg. so tell me the procedure for it. . means for which exAms should i prepare? please reply me..
i am waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  2. What is the scope of marine engineering?
  3. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  4. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  5. Which college is suitable to pursue graduation in marine in marine engineering? What is the joining procedure for it?
  6. What is the salary offered for marine engineers?
  7. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  8. Procedure for admission in Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics(DEPM)?
  9. Procedure to prepare for MPSC exam? Can I opt in non technical side?
  10. Can I do Marine Engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree?
  11. What's the duration of training period in Marine engineering? How can I apply for Marine engineering after completing B.E? I've done B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  12. Can marine engineering only be done after graduating in mechanical engineering by doing GME course?
  13. What all exams do I have to pass to get admission in reputed university? I am doing Mechanical Engineering
  14. What is marine engineering? Information about the entrance exam?
  15. Can I do marine engineering after mechanical engineering? Procedure to get admission after degree? I am pursuing mechanical engineering
  16. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  17. How may I join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering with 61% marks?
  18. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
18th July 2012, 12:20 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Default Re: How to become a marine engg? What is the procedure? Exams which I should prepare for?

Friend marine engg is good choice. You know 10+2 is required in it.

The minimum eligibility for courses in nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no color blindness.
Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.

Please see the following link for the list of institutes:

http://www.infinitecourses.com/MerchantNavy-Maritime-Nautical-institutes.aspx
18th July 2012, 12:21 AM
Pawan Kumar Dinkar

Default Re: How to become a marine engg? What is the procedure? Exams which I should prepare for?

Friend marine engg is good choice. You know 10+2 is required in it.

The minimum eligibility for courses in nautical science and Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. He should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no color blindness.
Candidates wishing to enter the navigational and engineering fields of Merchant Navy need to complete a Bachelors degree in Nautical Science or Marine engineering, before they can gain admission to the field.

Please see the following link for the list of institutes:

http://www.infinitecourses.com/MerchantNavy-Maritime-Nautical-institutes.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?