1st September 2010, 12:37 PM
p_sweety2007

How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?

hi i am Praveenkumar i completed my Engineering in Electrical & Electronics branch with 63% agreegate, so can u tell me how to do the NTPC course? and how to get the job from that?

6th September 2010, 11:59 AM
jicks

Default Re: How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?

A lot of pvt. institutes offer training and coaching for appearing NTPC exam.

You can search for one such center near your area.

Generally NTPC invites appliation for various posts as and when vacancy arises.

This year already online registration began from March--April and Written test was conducted on 2,5.2010 and results have been declared.

Since the competition is very high it is better to join good institute for taking coaching to clear the exam.

All the Best.
6th September 2010, 01:24 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do NTPC Course and How to get Jobs after completing NTPC course?

hi,
i can tell that there is no course of ntpc.
for getting an job in ntpc you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by them,
the exam IS HELD IN THE MONTH OF MAY.
all the best
6th September 2010, 04:59 PM
swati123

I really do not understand what you are talking of when you say 'NTPC Course'. In case you are referring to NTPC's ‘Executive Trainee’ Program, then you are eligible for this 52 weeks long induction training (fully paid) conducted by NTPC. This, however, will happen only if you are hired by NTPC after you successfully clear any nation-wide open competitive examination and/or campus recruitment.

To know more about this, please visit the 'Careers with Us'page of NTPC
https://www.ntpc.co.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=102&I temid=37&lang=en
9th September 2010, 12:30 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

i can tell that there is no course of ntpc.
for getting an job in ntpc you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by them,
the exam IS HELD IN THE MONTH OF MAY.

good luck
1st October 2010, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir,
Im Rajesh from Karnataka actually i dont know about NTPC that is it educational course or training course & Duration of course ? Sir can you please tell me that in which month the entrance exams & admissions were held and the institutes which gives training for your entrance exam & who are eligible for NTPC course.
sir i have another question for you that im studying Mechanical Engineering & completed 3rd year due to some family problems i have failed to get Eligibility for 4th year so im free now for 1 year can i eligible to join the NTPC course ?
27th December 2010, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

any chance in ntpc for second class BE student for job?
14th February 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir what is the qualification criteria for ET requirment
12th March 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

sir i m rajkumar from mathura i m an electrical engg. i mdoing NTPC course
27th May 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Gud Evening Sir!!!!!

I am gourav Khandelwal and i have been completed my degree last year in agriculture engineering.
11th June 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i m rajkumar from mathura i m an electrical engg. i mdoing NTPC course
can you pls tell me how to prepare for the ntpc course
19th September 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, What are the courses for Electrical after completing BE at NTPC? Is there any Entrance exam????
30th September 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir,
A very Good Eveng.
what is the qualification criteria for EC engs.(B.E.)?
30th September 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir, what are the courses for electronic engs after completing BE at NTPC?
26th November 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
I would want to know as to how to get a job in BHEL ,ONGC SAIL. I AM CA final year student.
i also want to know whether these co's provide training after recuitment.
29th February 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I have a question that do we have to give the entrance exam of ntpc after 12th class or do we have to complete any engineering course and which course of engineering is that. i am in 9 th standard. please reply bcoz i am very confused
30th March 2012, 05:25 PM
kaveribiswas

A lot of pvt. institutes offer training and coaching for appearing NTPC exam.

You can search for one such center near your area.

Generally NTPC invites appliation for various posts as and when vacancy arises.

This year already online registration began from March--April and Written test was conducted on 2,5.2010 and results have been declared.
6th December 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

is there any ntpc course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?