30th October 2014, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Information Technology Engineer can apply for job in NTPC?

sir,
i've completed B.E-information Technology from univ. of pune(MIT)
Can i apply for jobs in ntpc do you have posts for the same i want to get in in ntpc..help me for apllying..any websites?

9th December 2014, 11:49 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Information Technology Engineer can apply for job in NTPC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i've completed B.E-information Technology from univ. of pune(MIT)
Can i apply for jobs in ntpc do you have posts for the same i want to get in in ntpc..help me for apllying..any websites?
Yes, of course you can join NTPC after completing B.E in Information Technology Engineering.

National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) Limited is the largest utility in the country. They recruit students for position of executive trainee in various disciplines.

Eligibility Criteria:

->Age should be below 27 years as per GATE rules. And you should have Bachelor’s engineer degree with 65% marks in electrical engineering/ mechanical engineering/ instrumentation engineering/ electronics engineering in recognized university.

Selection procedure:

-> Students will be shortlisted on the basis of GATE score and then final selection will be done on the basis of group discussion and personal interview.
Diploma Trainees, Engineer Trainees, ITI Trainees, Lab assistant Trainees, company Secretary, Artisan Trainees, Lab Assistant Trainees, Graduate Apprentice, Technician, Executive Trainees are some of the jobs available in NTPC.

Syllabus:

The test will be in two parts.

Part-I will be Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions of the respective
four disciplines as advertised, Part-II will be Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on

1. General Awareness,
2. Quantitative aptitude,
3. English
4. Reasoning.

There will be no negative marking. There is a separate qualifying mark for each part.
7th February 2020, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information Technology Engineer can apply for job in NTPC?

Sir , I am complete Diploma in IT sector. Can I apply for apprenticeship in ntpc Tanda.
Please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?