4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting a job in NTPC?

This is dinesh,.i am studying btech-2nd year,eee..my aim is to get job in ntpc..what can i do to achieve job in ntpc..what is the required marks in gate to achieve job in ntpc..how can i start my preparation for gate? Can you please guide me in this?

5th March 2016, 12:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a job in NTPC?

Procedure to get a job in NTPC :-

- Study well your B.tech course especially make sure your concepts are clear.
- Prepare for GATE and aim to score high.
- You need to score below 300 rank to get invite for applications and interview and have a good weightage since there is a separate weightage for GATE score.
- Perform well in the interview round. GD round can also be conducted.
- Clear the medical examination round.
2nd September 2017, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting a job in NTPC?

I am a student of Human Resource Management (MBA) second year. I am a fresher. Are there employment opportunities for me in the Human Resource domain at NTPC? If yes, how can I avail that opportunity?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?