13th April 2012, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

How to do part time M.Tech CSE after scoring 33.33 marks? Which are the colleges?

i have qualified gate 2012 with 33.33 marks.......i just want to do part time mtech(c.s.e) with all the benifits of gate...i.e scholarship for gate qualified....................IS IT POSSIBLE.......? PLS TELL ME ABOUT ALL THE CLGS WHICH PROVIDE THIS ...

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  2. Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?
  3. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
  4. Will I get any part time seat in M.E after scoring 27.49 marks in TANCET? Colleges offering part time M.E in Coimbatore? I belong to MBC category
  5. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  6. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  7. List of colleges providing part time B.Tech in CSE? What is the duration of the course?
  8. In which colleges can I apply after scoring 25 marks in GATE CSE? -- [New]
  9. Will there be any Entrance Exam to do part time ME course being a candidate pursuing BE in CSE? Does TANCET a good choice for this?
  10. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the colleges offering M.Tec in CSE in Tamilnadu? I want to do M.Tech in CSE
  12. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  13. Which are the colleges in Delhi and Haryana where I can do part time M.Tech in Computer Science?
  14. What are the chances of getting a government seat for M.Tech in or outside Kerala after scoring 298 marks in GATE wih CSE stream?
  15. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  16. Possibilities for admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in CSE GATE? Where can I avail the scholarship?
  17. Can I get M.E(CSE) part time seat after scoring TANCET score of 37.116
  18. Will I get any college after scoring 3333 rank in RPET in OBC female category?
8th May 2012, 04:44 PM
kkkirti

Default Re: How to do part time M.Tech CSE after scoring 33.33 marks? Which are the colleges?

Hiii, the name of college who provide mtech with all benefits of gate are given below:-
AITM in palwal, affiliated to mdu provide mtech. classes on saturday&sunday: regular degree.
ymca college in delhi
al falah college in faridabad
lpu
11th December 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time M.Tech CSE after scoring 33.33 marks? Which are the colleges?

Is there any jobs for CSE students after completing the B.Tech with GATE qualification..... ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?