14th July 2011, 06:18 PM
sathya2989

Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?

hai ths is priya.i finished my B.E CSE passed out.i want to do my M.E CSE part time at annauniversity.i wrote tancet &got 32.89.will i get the seat,i need the details.time of classes,how much days for a semester,fees or a year,centre classes.

Related Questions:
  1. Any chance to get admission in M.E part time at anna university after scoring 19 in TANCET with specialization in CSE
  2. What is the fee structure for M.Tech Part time in Anna University per year? Duration of part time and correspondence for doing M.Tech?
  3. Can I get a seat for M.E/M.Tech CSE in Anna University after scoring 36.46 TANCET score
  4. Can I get M.E(CSE) part time seat after scoring TANCET score of 37.116
  5. TANCET Part Time M.E.: Is the counselling common for all the universities? How long is the course duration in part time M.E.?
  6. Procedure to apply for counselling for admission in Anna University or MIT to pursue part time MBA through scholarship if scored 39.6 marks in TANCET?
  7. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  8. Is it possible to study Part Time MBA in Anna University if scored 40.6 marks in TANCET being a BC candidate? -- [New]
  9. How to join the Part Time ME in Annauniversity -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?
  11. Chances of getting into part time M.E. having 31.79 in TANCET?
  12. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  13. Fee structure for ME(CSE) under Anna University?
  14. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  15. Where can I get a seat after passing B.E Electrical and Electronics?
  16. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  17. Is it possible to get a seat for part time Anna University after scoring 30.395 in M.E ECE
  18. What college can I get for M.E CSE after scoring 37.876 in TANCET? Can I get a government or affiliated college? In which college the part time B.E CSE is available?
15th August 2011, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?

hai ths is imran.i finished my B.tech IT fresher.i want to do my M.E CSE part time at annauniversity.i wrote tancet &got 32.89.will i get the seat,i need the details.time of classes,how much days for a semester,fees or a year,centre classes
8th May 2012, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get a seat in part time M.E CSE course in Anna University after scoring 32.89 in TANCET? What is the semester fee and duration of the course?

will i get seat for M.E(cse) in anna university? i scored 31.967 marks in this 2012 tancet exam and am a sc candidate
15th May 2014, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm priya i have cleared TANCET and scored 34.696 is possible to do M.E(CSE) part time in anna unverrsity ???
2nd April 2015, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

TANCET 2015 for part time or full time course ? I want to join part time M.Tech Industrial safety. Anyone can guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?