21st February 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

i have completd my B.E. in electronics and tele comm.. mw m confused wot to do ?? plz suggest me some good courses i must go for, related to my stream.

21st February 2012, 07:50 PM
arpitachouksey

Default Re: Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

hello,there are various courses that you can do after B.E .GATE is the best for that ,because through GATE score card you have many opportunities in navratan companies like ONGC ,NTPC ,BHEL etc and in M.tech GATE exam score card are compulsory. So best of luck
22nd February 2012, 11:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses should I opt for after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completd my B.E. in electronics and tele comm.. mw m confused wot to do ?? plz suggest me some good courses i must go for, related to my stream.

You have completed B-TECH in ECE so don't worry you have so many option like(Higher Study)-

M-TECH :- You must have a valid GATE score for full time course.

MBA:- You must cleared the CAT or MAT exam.

MS:- If you have B-TECH degree then you are eligible for this course.

JRF:- B-TECH candidate are applicable here

PHD:- If you have completed B-TECH degree with above 50% marks and have a valid GATE score then you are applicable for PHD course.

Also you have so many options for Govt and Private sector Also.

Govt sector jobs are-

1)UPSC- UPSC conduct so many exam like IAS ,IPS ,IES ,IFS ,SCRA ,CDS .All exams educational qualification is graduation where you can applicable.

2)BSNL - BSNL conduct so many exams like BSNL JTO , BSNL TTA , MTNL etc.

3)Indian Railway Department

4)Indian Electricity Board

5)ISRO , DRDO ,BARC ,NTPC,NIC ,SAIL , BHEL ,BEL etc.

6)BANK - BANK PO ,BANK CLERK , IBPS PO ,IBPS CLERK ,SPECIAL IT OFFICER .

Other sector is private sector .You have so many option in private sector also if you have above 60% marks then you are applicable for Maximum no private companies like-

1)TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)MICROSOFT

6)YAHOO

7)SYNTEL

etc.

So you can choose your career with the help of your strength.
24th February 2012, 02:05 AM
tanu47

Dear,
U can go for various courses that you can do after B.E .
GATE is the best for that ,because through GATE score card you have many opportunities in various companies.
Also, in M.tech GATE exam score card are compulsory.
So , All the best.
Good luck
26th February 2012, 11:52 PM
param pita

Hello dear,You have completed B-TECH in ECE so don't worry you have so many option like(Higher Study)-

M-TECH :- You must have a valid GATE score for full time course.

MBA:- You must cleared the CAT or MAT exam.

MS:- If you have B-TECH degree then you are eligible for this course.

JRF:- B-TECH candidate are applicable here

PHD:- If you have completed B-TECH degree with above 50% marks and have a valid GATE score then you are applicable for PHD course.

Also you have so many options for Govt and Private sector Also.

Govt sector jobs are-

1)UPSC- UPSC conduct so many exam like IAS ,IPS ,IES ,IFS ,SCRA ,CDS .All exams educational qualification is graduation where you can applicable.

2)BSNL - BSNL conduct so many exams like BSNL JTO , BSNL TTA , MTNL etc.

3)Indian Railway Department

4)Indian Electricity Board

5)ISRO , DRDO ,BARC ,NTPC,NIC ,SAIL , BHEL ,BEL etc.

6)BANK - BANK PO ,BANK CLERK , IBPS PO ,IBPS CLERK ,SPECIAL IT OFFICER .

Other sector is private sector .You have so many option in private sector also if you have above 60% marks then you are applicable for Maximum no private companies like-

1)TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)MICROSOFT

6)YAHOO

7)SYNTEL

etc.
15th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my BE ECE. I am interested in MS so what coll can i go for. i got 82% .
11th December 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

what courses i do to join isro or nasa after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?