23rd August 2013, 11:57 AM
nehakarna

How to do Part time MBA? I have 3 years experience in IT

Hi,

I would like toregister for part time mba for the year 14-15.

I will have 3 years of experience in IT on 6th July 2014.

When will the registration forms get released?

Thanks
Neha

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to complete part time MBA?
  2. Can I pursue MBA regular or part time if I am a 3 years diploma student in electrical engineering with 4 years experience in L&T
  3. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  4. How to study B.Arch part time after completing diploma Architecture with 4 years experience
  5. Is part time MBA having the same importance as the normal MBA?
  6. Best university for studying Part Time MBA?
  7. Part time 3 years MBA from IIT Delhi is good for working professional? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to join Part time MBA course being a candidate having 2 years of experience in Financial area and completed Graduation with first class? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. List of good B-Schools to do Part time MBA course?
  10. Which course is best for me in M.E or MBA after completing the course of B.E Mechanical Engineering? List of part time colleges? What is the fee structure for M.E or MBA?
  11. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  12. Minimum qualification needed to take up part time teaching in MBA colleges
  13. Suggestions to pursue Part time course being a candidate having completed MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law & Admin Law with 3 years of work experience? From which Institutes I can pursue these courses?
  14. How to do M.Tech EC part time after completing B.Tech with 1.5 years of experience in teaching
  15. Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to do part time MBA course?
  16. How to do part time lectureship in MBA colleges
  17. Can I do MBA after my B.Tech with 4 years Experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do MBA part time? What is the fee structure?
25th July 2020, 08:29 PM
deepikapandey9999

Default Re: How to do Part time MBA? I have 3 years experience in IT

Part-time MBA is a convenient option for those who are unable to take up a full-time MBA course due to many reasons such as household commitments, work commitments, financial constraints etc. In simple words, it is not possible for all to pursue management courses through regular classroom learning mode. For such candidates, part-time MBA is a good choice to pursue their dream of doing MBA. The scope of a part-time MBA course in India is growing rapidly, as it can help candidates land jobs with good salary benefits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?