7th September 2014, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Part time 3 years MBA from IIT Delhi is good for working professional?

Hi,

i want to know that its good to plan mba part-time (3 year) from iit delhi after mca and 7 year of experience or tell me some executive mba of one year which have same reputation as iit delhi

10th September 2014, 09:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Part time 3 years MBA from IIT Delhi is good for working professional?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

i want to know that its good to plan mba part-time (3 year) from iit delhi after mca and 7 year of experience or tell me some executive mba of one year which have same reputation as iit delhi
If you are aspiring to do Part time MBA course from IIT Delhi you need to satisfy the below eligibility criteria,

-Applicant must have a complete bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
-Applicants need to score at least 50% marks in bachelor degree.
-Applicant must have minimum two years of work experience in relevant specialization.

For more Info please visit here:- http://dms.iitd.ac.in/mba_part.html
16th December 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Part time 3 years MBA from IIT Delhi is good for working professional?

I have done b.tech it and now i am working with a it organization want to do part time MBA from iit delhi which stream is best for me please suggest?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?