28th August 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

How to do part time Ph.D in Botany/Marine Biology in India

Have completed my m.sc. in botany. How can I persude part time ph.d in botany/marine biology in india preferrably in kolkata & fom where??

Related Questions:
  1. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biology in India through GATE?
  2. Can I do part time PhD from UAE after completing MCA from Madras university?
  3. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  4. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  5. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  6. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  7. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  8. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics? -- [New]
  9. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
  10. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  11. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  12. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  13. How can I pursue part time Ph.D in Botany/Marine Biology in India
  14. How to pursue part time Ph.D in Botany/Marine Biology in India
  15. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management?
  16. What is the scope of part time Ph.D? I am a MCA passout and doing a job in software company in Java/J2EE
  17. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  18. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?