1st May 2012, 08:02 PM
jagan guru

How to do PG after finishing 11th standard?

Dear sir,

i had finished 11th std . now i want to do direct post graduation .if there any possible pls help me. mail id is [email protected].

20th May 2012, 04:00 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PG after finishing 11th standard?

You can’t get directly in to PG degree after 11th. For this, you have to complete HSC course firstly. Then pursue graduation in your subject of interest. Post Graduation is possible only after completing bachelor’s degree. Another option is to try for integrated courses after 12th. Integrated courses allow one to complete UG and PG programs in a single stretch.
26th May 2012, 12:50 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to do PG after finishing 11th standard?

Hi

As the name itself suggests, Post Graduation is the course which can be done ONLY after one has done his/her graduation in ANY stream.

We know that 10th is the first All INDIA Board exam which we go through. After that we have the 12th boards to finish schooling.
On clearing the 12th board exams, we enter college. There we learn our subject of interest. This course is called Graduation.

Normally there are many streams of Graduation in Science, Arts and Commerce. So after that we do the post graduation.

Coming to your question, I would say that NO WE CANNOT DO GRADUATION RIGHT AFTER FINISHING CLASS 11TH

This is irrelevant as you have not yet even finished your schooling. So pay attention to your 12th boards, after that your graduation and only then can you go for PG.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
26th May 2012, 01:23 AM
pawan dhakare

sir,,,,you are in 11 th std...and PG courses is done after completing graduation...so you have to first complete your 12 th std then u have to done graduation in any field ,,,like,,,engineering,medical,comrese,arts,,etc,,, then you have lots of option for PG courses ex mba ,mtech,upsc,mpsc...etc,,,you have a lots of time to think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,best off luck....thanku..............
26th May 2012, 09:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...................
After 11th standard you can not join for PG course it can be done after Graduation course , I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information about your carrier & you can choose better for your future.

Good luck............
26th May 2012, 02:03 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

dear friend.
no you cant pursue post graduation course just after the 11th exam.
you will have to complete the 12th first then after graduation (3 or 4 year) from a recognised university, then only you become eligible for pursuing any pg course.
all the best.
26th May 2012, 02:04 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi
i want to tell you that you can not go for the PG course directly after 11th class.
if you want to go for PG course then you will have to complete following courses:
1. 10+2 from a recognised board.
2.Graduation from recognised university

after completing graduation you can go for the post graduate courses .

thank you........
26th May 2012, 04:25 PM
Bhargava dubbaka
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan guru View Post
Dear sir,

i had finished 11th std . now i want to do direct post graduation .if there any possible pls help me. mail id is [email protected].
No one can pursue post graduation after 11th standard. The name post graduation it self means after graduation. First you complete your intermediate and graduation then go for post graduation.
30th August 2012, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i finish 11th standard now i want to do 12th standard after 2 yrs break what can i do sir please give me some idea sir
31st August 2012, 12:18 AM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: How to do PG after finishing 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagan guru View Post
Dear sir,

Hi

Post Graduation is the course which can be done ONLY after one has done his/her graduation in ANY stream.

We know that 10th is the first All INDIA Board exam which we go through. After that we have the 12th boards to finish schooling.

On clearing the 12th board exams, we enter college. There we learn our subject of interest. This course is called Graduation.

Normally there are many streams of Graduation in Science, Arts and Commerce. So after that we do the post graduation.

Coming to your question, I would say that NO WE CANNOT DO GRADUATION RIGHT AFTER FINISHING CLASS 11TH

This is irrelevant as you have not yet even finished your schooling. So pay attention to your 12th boards, after that your graduation and only then can you go for PG.

Hope this helps

All the best...
31st August 2012, 04:08 PM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How to do PG after finishing 11th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i finish 11th standard now i want to do 12th standard after 2 yrs break what can i do sir please give me some idea sir
hi
i want to tell you that you can not go for the PG course directly after 11th class.
if you want to go for PG course then you will have to complete following courses:
1. 10+2 from a recognised board.
2.Graduation from recognised university
after completing graduation you can go for the post graduate courses .

thank you........
31st August 2012, 04:26 PM
suvendum14

hi..
you cant do post graduation after doing 11th..
to do post graduation you must be a graduate..
First complete 12th..
then do graduation from a recognised university..
then apply for post graduation..
take admission in post graduation..
then do the post graduation..
thats the procedure..
All the best..
thanks..
~$uVenDU~
31st August 2012, 06:20 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.......

I am sorry to say you that, no chance do PG with your 11th standard.

the Minimum qualification for PG (Post Graduation) any bachelor of degree.....

first complete your 12th standard and join into degree course

then after you are eligible for PG

all the best......

Regards....
Tash
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?