16th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th?

How can I change my school where i completed class 11 to another school for studying in class 12? What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th? Can someone give me the information in detail for me as soon as possible? Thank you!

16th May 2015, 09:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th?

To change from one school to another school for pursuing 12th standard after completion of 11th standard from one school, you need to obtain the Transfer Certificate from your previous school where you have pursued 11th standard and you need to submit it in your new school where you wish to take admission in 12th standard. And you also need to fill up the application form for getting admission in 12th standard and you need to submit documents like 11th Marks Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, etc. After completion of complete admission process, you can get admission in 12th standard in another school and you can pursue your 12th standard in that school.

16th May 2015, 10:33 PM
Chando Chando

According to my knowledge yes, you can change your school after class 11th to get admission in class 12th with same board or other board.
To change your school you have to submitted the following document to get admission in class 12th.

1). Class 11 report card.

2). School leaving certificate

3). Transfer certificate.

4). Migration certificate( if you change your board or state )

After submitting above document you can get admission in class 12th in another school.

17th May 2015, 12:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the procedure to follow for changing school in 12th?

No it's not possible to change the school after 11th class from CBSE Board to another Board because registration is done in 11th class for 12th Board exams but you can change the School in same Board means you can change school from CBSE board to CBSE Board only But its very difficult to find out the school which one is ready to provide you admission in 12th class so i suggests you contact to the school in which you have personal contact because they can adjust you in their school

You can also go for NIOS board they can provide you admission in 12th class directly on the basis of 10 and 11th class marksheet

17th May 2015, 04:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You will have to produce a valid reason behind you changing your School.
Also make sure that the new School where you want to get admitted will allow you the chance to get admitted.
So once you have sorted that out you will have to gather a few documents from your old School and then you will be able to finally formalize your admission to your new School.
The documents that are required are:
1. Transfer Certificate
2. Class 11 Passing Certificate
3. Bonafide Certificate
Once you have these documents in your possession you will be able to change your School in Class 12.

17th May 2015, 10:41 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

To change to another school, first you should take permission from the principal of your school, where you have completed your 11th standard. If your principal gives you permission, then you can change to another school. To get 12th standard admission in another school, you need following documents
1. 11th standard pass certificate
2. School leaving certificate
3. Bonafide
You can collect all these certificates from your present school. After getting these certificates, you can search for a school, which is offering 12th standard admission and you can apply for admission by submitting your application along with above specified documents.

17th May 2015, 12:43 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Steps to change school for 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.

17th May 2015, 01:07 PM
savneybillford

Since you have done your 11th in a particular school and wish to change the school, I believe you have a valid reason for the same. The first step would be to talk to the head of your institution and write him/her a letter stating your reason. Also apply for certain certificates that you will require when you join another school. You will need a Transfer certificate,Conduct certificate, 11th passing out certificate, study certificate, Bonafide certificate and migration certificate(if you are changing university). You may need to pay the fee of 12th as well(if mentioned in the agreement when seeking admission).
With this you will get admission to a new school.

17th May 2015, 08:29 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Generally it 9-10 th class can done in one school and 11-12 th class must be done in one school. The reason behind in it is that,for a child once the school is changed.it takes much time to adjust with the atmosphere,child is already habituated to previous school. For teachers it would take time to understand the core history of the child.
If in case of transfer,here are the following document you need to submit at the time of admission.:-
-marks or progress report card
-last school bonifide certificate
- last school transfer certificate.
- application form with complete detsils of the student.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?