5th August 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it a wise decision to opt for PCMB in 11th standard?

Hii,i got 8.4 cgpa in 10th standard...is it a wise decision to 0pt 4 pcmb in 11th standard??....and olso tell me is bio an easy subject or not(in 11th)???? Nd taking pcmb will become a burden 4 me???plzzz help..!!!!!!

9th August 2014, 01:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a wise decision to opt for PCMB in 11th standard?

First of all congratulations for scoring good CGPA in tenth standard. You should choose the subjects in which you are interested. The syllabus will be huge in every subject and it will be tougher as compared to tenth standard. So you should choose the subjects as per your interest and comfort.

Biology is easy if you read and learn the subject thoroughly. Otherwise it will be tough. Lot of reading, learning and remembering is required for Biology. Hence it is always recommended that if you do not aspire for any bio related fields after 12th, it is better not to go for Biology.
16th September 2015, 03:33 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hii,i got 8.4 cgpa in 10th standard...is it a wise decision to 0pt 4 pcmb in 11th standard??....and olso tell me is bio an easy subject or not(in 11th)???? Nd taking pcmb will become a burden 4 me???plzzz help..!!!!!!
Yes is good but might it can become burden to you after sometime. It depends upon your hard work and will to study more and more. I think you should opt for those subjects in which you have interest otherwise it will become quite difficult for you to cope up with that subjects. Actually 10th has very less syllabus as compared to 11and 12. So take your steps accordingly and don't make haste while choosing your subjects . Discuss with your teachers about this. Moreover you know your potential so you have the right to choose both. But be sure that you can cope with both simultaneously.
18th September 2015, 12:27 AM
gokul ka raja

Yes, I think this is the best decision for your future.Because if you choose PCM for main subject and bio. as addition then it is benificial for you.Because if you are not get good marks in math in 12th or you think to choose your future after 12th as a medical student then this is helpful you. So you a choice for your life.
You do not take it burden because if you are goid in particular subject then you do not much care about add. subject but you must go for exam .So I think there is no loss of choose a additional subject in 11th for future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?