8th June 2013, 12:32 PM
gouthamithandra

How to do Ph.D in abroad? I am pursuing MS(Pharm) in department of Pharmaceutics

hi

I am pursuing ms(pharm) 3rd semester in department of pharmaceutics.I am planning to do my phd in abroad.please suggest me whether us is a better option or europe...If it is europe which country would be a better option and please let me know universities providing phd in pharmaceutics..

thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Paper publication is mandatory for PhD Abroad? Whether it would be mandatory to do MS before PhD?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  3. Is it mandatory to have papers published to pursue PhD Abroad?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  5. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  6. Where should I do PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  7. How to take admission in Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Pharm in Pharmaceutics?
  8. How may I do Ph.D from Germany? What's the applying procedure? I'm pursuing Masters in pharmaceutics
  9. Salary in industry after PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  10. Research titles for PhD in pharmaceutics?
  11. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  12. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  13. Information about PhD in Pharmaceutics admission in India? -- [New]
  14. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do to pursue Ph.D abroad? How much should I get? Requirements for admission?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?