14th April 2013, 12:31 AM
kiranmai86

How to do Ph.D in reputed university after doing MCA? Is NET/GATE score mandatory for Ph.D?

I am from AndhraPradesh, I did MCA , I just want to know the way to do PHD in a reputed university. Is NET/GATE score is mandatory for PHD. Is there any difference between doing PHD in regular/ distance. could you please suggest me the correct way.

14th April 2013, 02:02 PM
k chanchal
Member+

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in reputed university after doing MCA? Is NET/GATE score mandatory for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiranmai86 View Post
I am from AndhraPradesh, I did MCA , I just want to know the way to do PHD in a reputed university. Is NET/GATE score is mandatory for PHD. Is there any difference between doing PHD in regular/ distance. could you please suggest me the correct way.
Hello Aspirant,

Your aim to get the highest qualification in the world is very appreciable.You can do Ph.D either by correspondence or by regular mode.

Eligibility:You are eligible to do Ph.D by both the means.It is not mandatory to have NET/GATE scores to enrol for the said course.

If you compete NET with Junior research fellowship,you will get scholarship of Rs.18000/ per month for the 1st two years & Rs.22000/per month after that up to another 3 years,besides being eligible for lectureship.You should be up to maximum 28 years if you belong to General category & 3 & 5 years age relaxation is applicable to OBC & SC/ST students respectively.

Ph.D. is the highest most education in any field. Professors, Academicians, CEO's, Director's, Scientist, Entrepreneur's, visionary, leaders, Managers are most likely candidates to step in to such highest education milestone. USA based University of Northeast Virginia is conducting Ph.D. programs since last 30 years all across the globe including India. IMSR is offering Ph.D. or Doctorate professional programs under collaboration with the UNEV for India, South Asia, Middle East, South East Asian and African countries. IMSR do awards Ph.D.or Doctorate in Management in various fields including Management, Health, Science, Technology and many more.

Duration: 2 to 3 years depends on Thesis gets approved by the IMSR nominated guides.
Eligibility: Masters Degree in any faculty from recognized University. Graduate with minimum fifteen years of experience also eligible for the course.

Ph.D by regular & correspondence are equal in importance.

Good luck.
22nd July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Ph.D in reputed university after doing MCA? Is NET/GATE score mandatory for Ph.D?

kya me mca k bad phd kar sakata hu . or kaha se.
4th August 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

can i do phd after mca
24th September 2013, 03:05 PM

i want to do phd after mca
11th June 2014, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Phd after MCA. Please tell me about universities which are providing this course.
23rd November 2015, 06:38 AM
Unregistered

May I know what are the different courses that are there in p.hd?
12th August 2016, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

I'm from mp and completed mca. I want to do PhD and don't know how the procedure for doing PhD please help me any one has information about this share with me . thanks
20th February 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Your aim to get the highest qualification in the world is very appreciable.You can do Ph.D either by correspondence or by regular mode.

Eligibility:You are eligible to do Ph.D by both the means.It is not mandatory to have NET/GATE scores to enrol for the said course.

If you compete NET with Junior research fellowship,you will get scholarship of Rs.18000/ per month for the 1st two years & Rs.22000/per month after that up to another 3 years,besides being eligible for lectureship.You should be up to maximum 28 years if you belong to General category & 3 & 5 years age relaxation is applicable to OBC & SC/ST students respectively.
24th November 2017, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SUGGEST ME SOME UNIVERSITIES THROUGH WHICH I CAN DO phd AFTER COMPLETING MCA.....IN INDIA ONLY ...DISTANCE AS WELL AS REGULAR MODE...MY MAILING [email protected]
7th January 2018, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

I researched on few websites but was not able to find eligibility and applying procedure pls guide more
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?