20th May 2014, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?

Respected Sir

I am pass out MCA distance lelarning . I can do phd or not. please reply me. present time which university open the form phd .

28th May 2014, 09:36 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?

For MCA you have complete your bachelor at least minimum 50% marks with any discipline but you must have the subject mathematics because the major part of MCA is mathematics. And also give you some information about the Distance MCA students is eligible for PhD study or not.

As you have done MCA through distance education then you may apply for the PhD and i think it is best for your career and if you want to do job further then there are so many companies in India where you can apply for the job after the MCA course. And as you have done MCA through distance education then i think you will not get best job as after the regular course but don't worry there are so many scope in this field.

Now i am mentioned the some books in which you can prefers for the entrance examination so that you will get chance in good colleges. My suggestion is for you that prefers arihant publication books because in arihant publication books are written by professional lecture. So it is very easy for you for the preparation.

As per it is based upon the PhD research then you can give this test and then you can eligible for the PhD. So you are eligible for the PhD study as you are a distance Learner or not it does not depends upon this. So you can go for it and also give the exams.
15th December 2014, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I have degree of MCA and BCA. So can I do PHD in Applied mathematics from any university ?
24th March 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have degree of MCA and BCA. Now I want to do PHD in Applied Mathematics or Mathematical Science. So can i do PHD in these subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?