13th September 2012, 12:08 PM
CHANDRESH KB

How to do Ph.D with scholarship abroad? which countries offer PH.D in Tourism?

Iam a post graduate in tourism administration. I would like to do Ph.D with scholarship abroad. which countries offer Ph.D in tourism? how should i prepare for this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D with scholarship abroad? which countries offer PH.D in Tourism?
  2. PhD in foreign countries with scholarship? How to find such colleges?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism?
  4. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc(Forensic Science) candidate -- [New]
  6. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  8. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
  9. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  13. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  14. Universities which offer PhD in Microbiology for MD candidate in Abroad?
  15. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  16. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  17. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad?
  18. Institutions that offer PhD in Mechanical engineering? PhD is done in which subject Bachelors degree or Masters?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?