5th November 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?

hi i want to do post diploma in automobile engg.After class 12th i had done diploma in automobile engg from Gerge telegraph training institute.so can i eligible to do this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do post diploma in automobile engineering after passing 12th?
  2. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th class in these subjects of Automobile Engineering
  5. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  6. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  8. In Bangalore which colleges have post diploma courses in Automobile?
  9. Which Automobile Diploma engineering course offers one year training? Is it safe to pursue this course through correspondence? -- [New]
  10. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What should I study among 12th Science and 3 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the institutes of post diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. How to do graduation in engineering or architecture after doing PG in Automobile Designing or Diploma
  14. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering having 11 years of working experience in Automobile Sector after ITI?
  16. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  17. Which course is better other than B.Tech degree after completing diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility to do PG diploma course in Automobile?
15th June 2012, 07:59 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?

Dear friend,

If you want to join Automobile engineering just after 12th then you have to join it as Diploma degree.Here is the list of some good colleges where are providing Diploma in Automobile engineering.

1.Pillai college of education society

2.S.V patel Polytechnic college

3.Mahathma education society.

4.Lokamanya tilak college of engineering.

5.Joshikohinoor technical institute.

6.Abhinav Institute of technnology.

All the best..............
9th May 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do post diploma in Automobile engineering after class 12th?

sir i m apear im 6 sem in mechanical i wnt to admit the post diploma in desine .what is eligibility & which r college in maharashtra please give me sujetion me sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?