7th February 2013, 03:24 PM
ashishmistry

How to do process design engineering after M.Tech in Chemical Engineering

after m.tech in chemical engineering is there feasible to do process design engineering & equipment design course

31st August 2017, 05:12 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do process design engineering after M.Tech in Chemical Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashishmistry View Post
after m.tech in chemical engineering is there feasible to do process design engineering & equipment design course

As you have done M.Tech in chemical engineering and want to study process design and equipment design engineering, then you can apply for certified diploma in process design and equipment design course. Here below are detail regarding certified course:-

About Process design and equipment design course:-
Course deals with the study of Equipment sizing, Design specifications, Plant and process layouts, Process control and optimization, Instrumentation, energy balancing etc.

Duration of Course:- Duration of certified course is 6 months.

Fee Structure:- Fee structure is Rs:- 30,000/- for six months.

Institute Offer Certified course in Process Design and Equipment Design:-

1). Engineering Design and Power Training Institute Chandigarh.

Career Opportunities:-

>> Environmental wastes disposal.

>> Water treatment facilities.

>> Pipeline installation.

>> Synthetic fuel plants.

>> Food and beverage plants.

>> Pharmaceutical plants.

>> Fertilizer plants.

>> Power plants.

>> Petrochemical industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?