7th December 2010, 01:09 PM
rb.jayasree

How can I do my project in Infosys company? I'm in B.Tech(IT) final year in Tirupati

hi sir,
I am Jayasree, studying b.tech final yr with I.T. stream at Tirupati, A.P, I'm very much interested to do my academic main project in Infosys company in the coming months January n feb, do i have any oppurtunity to fullfill my dream..... please suggest me... if der any other source to do.

20th March 2012, 09:56 PM
himanshu verman
Junior Member+

Default Re: How can I do my project in Infosys company? I'm in B.Tech(IT) final year in Tirupati

Its just simple. Dont worry because tension is the main reason for the failure in projects. Just start taking help from your seniors. Infosys is a good company, i am sure they will help you in making your project. In case, if you find your project very tough , then you can simply buy it from the market side. The decision is in you hand , you can choose any suggestion. Finally i would say just be calm and think about your project....
7th November 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do my project in Infosys company? I'm in B.Tech(IT) final year in Tirupati

how to take permission from infosys to do our project in their company ?
7th November 2013, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i get permission from infosys to do our project?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?