16th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do RTO inspector after doing final year mechanical engineering? What is the procedure? Exams which I have to appear for?

Sir i am in final year mech engi. B.E. I want to the RTO Inspector...so please let me know the procedure..or exams which i have to prepare for

Related Questions:
  1. When is the RTO exam? How to apply for RTO inspector exam?
  2. How can I become a RTO officer? What is the procedure to become a RTO officer?
  3. When will be the RTO entrance exam going to start?
  4. Completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering : Can I appear for exam like MPSC or RTO inspector exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible for RTO exams after scoring 1st class in final year exams?
  6. Am I eligible to become a RTO Officer after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this?
  7. ow to become a RTO officer after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  8. When is the RTO and Break Inspector Post exam? I have finished diploma mechanical engineering
  9. When to fill form for RTO Exam for the position of Sub Inspector?
  10. How should I become a Bank PO if i am a final year mechanical engineering student
  11. Can I be eligible for RTO exam in Maharashtra -- [New]
  12. How to become a RTO officer after first year diploma in mechanical engineering
  13. How can I be a RTO officer? I am a 3rd year mechanical student
  14. Can I attempt for RTO Exam having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the required procedure for this?
  15. How can I become a RTO officer? I am a B.E mechanical final year student
  16. What is the procedure to get a job in RTO after completion of diploma mechanical engineering?
  17. What can I do for RTO job after doing final year mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join in government job in break inspector or RTO job? I have finished B.E Automobile Engineering
20th August 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do RTO inspector after doing final year mechanical engineering? What is the procedure? Exams which I have to appear for?

i am 34 yrs old ,doing job, i want to know that after diploma in mech. eng. am i eligible for rto inspector as per as my age
16th October 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do RTO inspector after doing final year mechanical engineering? What is the procedure? Exams which I have to appear for?

what requirement is necessary to become RTO inspector?
16th December 2013, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

sir how of sarly we get for Sub Assistance Engineer :post,
7th March 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/madam I am studying final year B tech mechanical engineering .I have licence .please details for the how to apply RTO officer
26th March 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am studying mechanical engineering and my aim is to become a RTO inspector .And what i have to do next to become a RTO inspector ? Can u please suggest to me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?