22nd March 2015, 11:27 AM
jack jesu68

What should I do to get job in Core field after CAD course from SRM University?

I am jesu. I completed my B.E. as mechanical Engg and i am doing my M.Tech as CAD in S.R.M. University.I am searching for a job for the core field.What i have to do?How could i search?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  2. Will it be good of doing M.Tech in CAD from SRM?
  3. What kind of industrial job is available for me after passing B.E with 66.28%? Any chance for a job in core companies?
  4. How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back?
  5. List of Job sites for looking jobs being a candidate having secured 82.8% in BE ECE?
  6. Is AUTO-CAD helpful after B.Tech.(ECE) for getting job in Telecom field?
  7. How can I get a job in core field after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication branch?
  8. Is Mechanical engineering course good for girls? I am a Mechanical Engineering student and want to join Aviation
  9. Benefits of doing B.Tech after diploma in EEE?
  10. How to get a job in core field? I have completed EEE with 77%
  11. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Why is SRM university considered to be the best institution? Difference between SRM and VIT university?
  13. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  15. How to get a job in core field after completing B.E EEE degree
  16. Can I get a job in core or engineering field after passing diploma in E&TC Engineering with 6.50 CGPA
  17. What is the syllabus of D-CAD? When is the CDAC entrance test?
  18. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies?
29th April 2015, 11:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get job in Core field after CAD course from SRM University?

* The CAD stands for computer aided design is a very vast field.

* Almost all companies in the market are using CAD software for the designing purpose.

* So there is no deficiency of the job in the CAD field.

* For getting a job you simply have to visit at the official websites of your interested companies.

* Simply send them a resume and prepare yourself for the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?