11th February 2013, 02:35 PM
hareeshkumar2

How to do summer internship in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech Civil

sir, i hareesh kumar pursing b.tech(civil 3rd year) i want to summer intenship in l&t plz tell me sir how iam getting to summer intenship

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship at L&T during summer vacations? I am pursuing 3rd year Mechanical engineering
  2. Companies providing summer internship for Civil Engineering students(B.Tech)?
  3. Summer Internship in Delhi/Gurgaon for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) student? -- [New]
  4. How to do internship in a company in summer holidays while pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  5. What is the procedure of summer internship? I am a student of GIT and pursuing B.Tech in electrical
  6. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  7. Summer Internship in IIT for B.Tech(ME) 1st year student?
  8. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  9. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering?
  10. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  11. Summer internship of 45 days for Civil engineer?
  12. How to apply for summer internship after pursuing 2nd year B.Tech Bioinformatics from VIT university
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Larsen & Toubro Ltd. for B.Tech(EEE) student? Benefits of Internship in L&T Ltd.?
  14. Procedure to apply for summer internship in IIT during B.Tech Civil 3rd Year? Number of students they take for internship?
  15. How to do summer internship at Gammon India or L&T while doing B.Tech from BIT Mesra in Civil engineering?
  16. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  17. Which companies offer summer internship after 1st year of B.E. ? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about Summer internship at BHEL?
22nd September 2016, 04:50 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer internship in L&T? I am pursuing B.Tech Civil

To apply for internship in L&T, one needs to follow following steps :-

* Contact the placement officer of your college and send an application form for the summer training course along with your resume at the company address.

* The company will send the acknowledgement letter regarding the summer training course if one get selected for the same.

* Submit no objection certificate received from the college at the company address.

Eligibility criteria required to apply for these companies:-

-The candidate must have secured 65% marks through out in career.

-The candidate should not have any backlog.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?