20th March 2011, 09:16 PM
Y. Divya Sree

Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?

hello, i am divya pursuing my btech. 3rd year in I.T. and intrested lot in doing internship in this summer. so please suggest me a proper openings for internship to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of summer internships to apply for B.Tech mechanical engineering 3rd year?
  2. Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?
  3. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  4. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  5. How to do summer internship after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  6. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  7. List of the companies offering internships for summer training for B.Tech ECE students?
  8. List of companies offering summer internship after pursuing B.Tech ECE?
  9. Detailed information about Summer Internships for ECE 3rd year student?
  10. Are internships available for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students during summer?
  11. How to do summer internship in Bangalore? I am a 3rd year undergraduate in Mechanical engineering
  12. Which are the companies offering internship for B.Tech 3rd year student
  13. Where can I apply for summer internship in Bangalore while in 3rd year Telecom Engineering?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(automotive design/aerodynamics) from Germany? Do internships and CGPA matters in admission? I'm a B.Tech(mechanical engineer) 3rd year student
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer Internship program for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st & 2nd year students?
  17. How to do summer training from Delhi after passing B.Tech IT? Which are the best institutes in Delhi providing summer training and internships??
  18. Which are the companies offering summer internships in Bangalore?
5th May 2011, 10:57 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?

Hi Divya,

Yes, there are many interesting things you can do your training course on. These days there are popularity for the courses like ASP.NET, VB.NET, PHP etc.

Java is also there as a strong language platform,which includes all the e-business related editions like J2SE,J2ME etc.

Most of the companies require these frameworks based knowledge from the freshers. So it will be good for you to decide what course you should go for in the summer.

Good luck!
5th May 2011, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Where can I do internships while doing B.Tech 3rd year in IT during summer?

Hello divya. You can apply to any of the multi national companies like TCS, Accenture, Infosys and the like. Also, if you are interested in doing an internship under the guidance of a professor you can apply to some reputed universities like the IITs and the NITs. To check the various institutes in your preferred place of application, you can check www.way2college.com which has a full listing of colleges across india.
Also, i suggest that you start applying early, like for instance if it is a summer internship that you are looking for make sure you apply by December and if it is a winter internship that you are looking for make sure it you do before July.
all the best. varsha
5th May 2011, 10:34 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Some of the companies which offers internship for Information Technology Engineering graduates are:-

Wipro,Infosys,HCL,TCS,Tech Mahindra,Patni Computer Systems,Cognizant,Syntel,CAP Gemini,L&T Infotech,IBM India..etc

You can contact the company officials directly by going through the "Contact Us" page in their Websites.Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence you have to deal the matter with extreme care and professionality.You can even contact the company officials directly through the College head or College Authorities.

If your allowed to do the internship by the Director of the company then you need to send the resume and other such details.You have to contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company and because of the less vacancy available there will be hefty competition.So,never make things late for internship's.
6th May 2011, 01:00 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

First let me tell you that most of the answerers of this website are students either in graduation or btech, similar like you, and have same approx same edu level as that of you,
what i mean is that they can tell you popular companies, as you know very well , these companies get so many requests that they only select 10% of total.

So, applying individually is not viable, its better to get internship through placement office of your college and ask your professors for this, they can better recommend you.
Or if you friends or relatives in some company, they can help you for recommendation.
28th September 2011, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

can i do internship in second year?what are the procedures to be followed?
20th October 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

where can i do internship during winter while doing 2nd yr in cse stream?
14th November 2012, 11:28 PM
biswajit55

Some of the companies which offers internship for Information Technology Engineering graduates are:-

Wipro,Infosys,HCL,TCS,Tech Mahindra,Patni Computer Systems,Cognizant,Syntel,CAP Gemini,L&T Infotech,IBM India..etc

You can contact the company officials directly by going through the "Contact Us" page in their Websites.Only the Director/HR of the concerned company is the approving authority for industrial trainings hence you have to deal the matter with extreme care and professionality.You can even contact the company officials directly through the College head or College Authorities.

If your allowed to do the internship by the Director of the company then you need to send the resume and other such details.You have to contact the officials,months before the commencement of internship because there will be limited number of seats in each company and because of the less vacancy available there will be hefty competition.So,never make things late for internship's.
1st June 2013, 01:17 AM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

first of all you should try to make contacts to various IT firms
There are many IT firms in India.
You can get contact of them via facebook and LinkedIn.
As them the procedure to apply for summer internship

You can also try to push your CV through various contacts, relative or friends working in these IT firm at higher position.

All the best
31st January 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

What are the best companies to do the internships for materials&metallurgy students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?