14th January 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala

I am a student of NIT Agartala pursuing B.TECH and I am in 6th semester.
During this summer I would like to undergo a Summer Training Program in ISRO,Banglaore .
So I would like to know if there is a way to apply online and join the training program?
Also,please let me know about the duration of such training program and does this commence?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  2. Procedure and eligibility to apply for training during summer vacation in Tata Motors for Mechanical 6th semester student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in TCS, Wipro and Accenture, Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 6th semester student?
  4. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  5. How can I apply for summer training? I am a 6th semester student
  6. Procedure to apply for Summer Vocational Training in TCS, Accenture or Wipro in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  7. How to apply for Summer Training Program in Core Companies being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  9. Electrical companies which offer Summer Training to B.Tech(EEE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  10. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  11. Procedure for internship in ISRO being in 6th semester of ECE in Bangalore?
  12. Industrial Training Programme in Rajasthan for B.Tech(ECE) 6th semester student?
  13. How to apply for Summer Internship Training in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech CSE 6th semester student?
  14. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year civil engineering student in NIT Agartala?
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  16. Which organisation provides summer training to 6th semester B.Tech(EC) student?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur? -- [Most Discussed]
7th April 2012, 02:47 PM
Blackburn16

Default Re: How may I do summer training program in ISRO (Bangalore)? How can I apply online? I'm doing B.Tech in 6th semester from NIT Agartala

there are two ways to go for this
1.Send your resume to the ISRO office banglore and wait for there confirmation
they will select you according to vacancy and your eligibilty criteria
2.you have to make an approach from a higher authority (like a sifarish ) to go for the training at the prestigious institute
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?