4th April 2013, 09:52 PM
deepak saudiyal

How to do summer training n Uttarakhand after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

helo sir
i m b.tech 6 sem mechanical student .i want to do summer training in uttarakhand state pls refer me some companies name &their procedure.....

12th July 2015, 02:23 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do summer training n Uttarakhand after passing B.Tech Mechanical?

You simply have to contact to the HR of the company in which you want to complete your training.

You cal also leave a mail to the HR with your resume.

If you are qualified for the training then you will get an identification card of trainee.

With this card you can get entry in the company for training.

Here is some best options for you

** State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttaranchal Limited

** Asst Manager Mechanical Maintenance (Food /Chemical Process)

** Colossus Services.

** TCI Softech Pvt Ltd

** SysTools Technologies Pvt Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?