3rd February 2013, 12:16 PM
hemraj4392

How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year

Sir,i am a student of B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering i want to do summer training in your company so please tell me what is the procedure.
E-mail- [email protected]
contact no-9592988210

Related Questions:
  1. How to do summer training from Jaipur? I am doing B.Tech form Mechanical 3rd year
  2. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  4. How to do summer training after passing B.Tech 3rd year
  5. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year?
  7. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  8. How can I get summer training for 1 month while in Mechanical branch?
  9. How to do summer training in Tata Nano after passing B.Tech 3rd year in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  11. Summer training in DMRC, BHEL, ONGC, NBCC ,IOCL ,L&T, ESSAR and NTPC after 3rd year B.E (Mechanical)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for summer training in any industry or training institute after B.Tech 3rd year? List of training industry or institutes?
  13. Procedure to do Summer Training in B.Tech 3rd year?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. How to go for summer training after passing mechanical engineering?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Training for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. How to do summer training in Indian Railways?
14th September 2015, 04:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do summer training after passing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year

The best option for Mechanical Engineer to do summer training is in National thermal Power Corporation. Every year NTPC conducts 4-6 weeks training for candidates of streams like Electrical, Mechanical etc.

Applications are done in the month of April to May. You can collect the summer training form from your nearest NTPC. After filling the form, you need to attach following document along with it:

1. Your previous semester marksheets.

2. Training letter from college.

3. Accidental insurance of one lakh.

4. One ID proof.

5. An affidavit for training period.

You also someone to introduce in NTPC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?