27th October 2014, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?

hello sir,
i ma a student of 2nd semester M.sc in Environmental Science of BHU and i want to know about the various government organisations which provide 4 weeks industrial training related to the environmental science field.It may include training related to sampling of polluted air,water and soil and then their assesment at large scale or even the training may also include the subject of Environmental Monitoring and Management or specific ares like EIA,environmental ethics etc.
please kindly furnish me all the details regarding various training programs.their procedure to apply.
thank you
surabhi

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc for environmental science?
  2. How may I apply for Industrial training in HAL of 6-8 weeks period? What's the fee structure for the same?
  3. Industrial training of 6 weeks at Intel Delhi?
  4. Training courses after B.Tech 3rd year (Environmental engineering) in NTPC related to Environmental tasks?
  5. Industrial training in NCR for 6-8 weeks after B.Tech (Comp. Sc) 3rd year?
  6. Training for B.E EEE students? Any government organizations providing training?
  7. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  8. Which course is better for Masters Degree between Industrial Microbiology and Environmental Science?
  9. Where in Bangalore, Hyderabad or Chennai can I pursue training while studying B.E in Information Science and Engineering?
  10. How and where to do industrial training for hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Industrial training in 3 year bsc course in hospitality and hotel management
  12. How to do industrial training in 6 weeks in BHEL or SAIL
  13. Government jobs after M.Sc environmental science? Any further studies needed for Government jobs?
  14. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?
  15. How to do industrial training in Hotel Management in 4 and 5 star hotels?
  16. Companies in Gurgaon offering 2 month industrial training?
  17. How may I apply for my 19 weeks industrial training in any 5 star hotel in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Sc(1st year) with HHA stream from Chandigarh Group of colleges, Mohali
  18. How to do summer training while doing engineering degree? Difference between summer training and industrial training?
29th October 2014, 04:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Various government organisations which provides 4 weeks industrial training related to Environmental Science?

You can apply for training in Environmental science in following Institutes in India.

1. National Environmental Engineering Research Institute, Nehru Marg, Nagpur, 440020, India, Tel: 0712-2249885-88 & 2249970-72. Fax:0712-2249900.
e-mail: [email protected], Website:http://www.neeri.res.in

2. School of Environmental Sciences, JNU, Phone:011-26704017/4046, 26742601
E-mail: pro @mail.jnu.ac.in , pkudaisiya @mail.jnu.ac.in Website: http://www.jnu.ac.in/SES/

For more information about fellowships in Environmental Sciences visit http://envfor.nic.in/downloads/publi...on/booklet.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?