31st August 2011, 12:52 PM
Jagannath.G

Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?

Is there any PG diploma courses for b.e(ece) stud?
if means say me the colleges offering, diploma courses in pg level

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma courses to become a teacher for Physically Challenged Students? Colleges and University offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Colleges offering admission to diploma holders for B.Tech or B.E?
  4. Colleges offering PG Diploma to Diploma engineer?
  5. Can i do teaching after passing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. Which are the colleges offering diploma through correspondence? I want to do diploma in electronics
  7. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  8. Colleges considering students of Diploma Civil for B.Tech course?
  9. Is it possible for me to get admission in NIT after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  11. Diploma courses to become a teacher for disabled students? Colleges in Tamilnadu offering the course in regular and correspondence?
  12. Any good colleges in AP for diploma students in B.Tech? How much fees is to be paid?
  13. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  14. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy? -- [New]
  15. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautical engineering?
  16. Colleges offering admission in Diploma(Automobile Engineering) in Mumbai?
  17. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics? Fee structure for this course?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Painting in Hyderabad?
27th May 2016, 09:16 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: Is there any PG diploma course for B.E(ECE) students? Colleges offering the diploma course in PG level?

You can apply for CDAC which has many courses related to your branch.
For courses and their details, refer the link - "http://www.cdac.in/index.aspx?id=edu_pgpd_pgd_programmes".
Other details like entrance exam and fee structure is also available, you just have to click the course you are interested in and details are on the next page.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?